Among the most painful things in one’s life is baldness or hair loss. It affects the common man and celebrities alike.
Hair loss can leave any person emotionally scarred because it affects the way one looks.
Its impact is more on movie stars, singers, models, and other celebrities because their livelihood depends on how amazing they look on screen.
Their image is the most important aspect of their career. Sadly, the condition, which is also referred to as Androgenetic alopecia spares none.
For a long time, celebrities resorted to wigs and patches but staying consistent with these temporary solutions was difficult.
Thankfully, hair transplant came as a wonderful gift for everyone – a permanent solution that bid goodbye to this embarrassing problem once and for all.
Reasons for celebrity hair loss
The life of a celebrity is quite hectic and stressful. Schedules are usually tight and involve frequent travels, strict diets, sleepless nights, the use of chemical products, and so on.
Each of these factors in significantly, ultimately showing effects in the form of hair loss. Let’s take a closer look at these reasons:
- Stress: While prolonged but mild stress only causes thinning, extreme stress (which is often the case for celebrities) can cause hormonal imbalance in the body. This imbalance can lead to baldness.
- Supplements: To stay fit and maintain their physique, it is a known fact that celebrities take supplements and medications as a part of their diet. Hair loss is a common side effect for most supplements.
- Strict diet: The body needs certain nutrients that contribute to healthy hair growth. Unfortunately, not all diets cater to this requirement.
- Most celebrity diets are aimed at maintaining a toned body, often forgetting hair. Thus, sticking to such strict diets can lead to lack of nourishment. This, in turn, causes hair loss.
- Changes in weight: As we all know, celebrities are expected to gain or lose weight based on the demands of their role or performance. To accomplish this, they have to stretch their body’s limits. These sudden changes in weight slow the metabolism down and also give rise to hormonal imbalance.
- Chemicals: It is no secret that celebrities must use multiple hair care products to keep their hair shiny, sleek, and bouncy. These products usually contain chemicals that can have adverse effects on the hair follicles.
Heredity and other medical conditions such as high blood pressure, depression, and heart problems are other reasons for hair loss in celebrities.
Why Reviva Hair Transplant Clinic for celebrity hair transplant
Hair transplant is an ingenious answer to a very embarrassing problem. But, choosing the right clinic and surgeon for the treatment is of paramount importance.
The result almost completely depends on the clinic you pick, which is why we advise due discretion.
Reviva Hair Transplant Clinic is, without a doubt, one of the best options for celebrities in India.
We are located in a prime location in Chandigarh, which is a dream destination for most shoots.
Besides that, we have world-class infrastructure and equipment to carry out procedures in a non-invasive manner.
Our celebrity treatments so far have been highly successful with great results and zero complications.
We cater to Punjabi and Bollywood actors, sports celebrities, models, people from the fashion industry, and celebrities from the music industry.
- We are a leading hair transplant clinic with expert doctors who come with decades of experience and expertise.
- We are located in Chandigarh, which is easily accessible to most celebrities. It is also a very popular destination for shoots in India.
- We are able to work with tight schedules and unique requirements of celebrities and executives.
- We give privacy paramount importance and keep everything under the wraps from start to end.
Trusted celebrity hair transplant surgeons
At Reviva Hair Transplant Clinic, we have one of the most trusted surgeons in India – Dr. Pradeep Sohi. He is known for his highly ethical standards of treatment and boasts of100% success in his surgeries.
He works with innovative technologies and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the highest quality of FUE hair transplant and no complications.
Our surgeons have made a stellar mark in the world of hair transplant with their passion, dedication, and meticulous means of working.
This is the reason why celebrities in the Punjabi and Bollywood industries trust them with one of the most important aspects of their portfolio.
Celebrities who saw success at Reviva Hair Transplant Clinic
So far, our clientele stands strong with multiple celebrities such as the following.
Gippy Grewal shot to fame with his single “Phulkari” and made a mark in the Punjabi industry.
Today, he is a famous actor, director, and singer who works in Punjabi and Hindi movies.
Some of his memorable work includes Dharam Sankat Second Hand Husband, Carry On Jatta I and II, Jatt James Bond, and Lukhnow Central.
Binnu Dhillon is known for his roles in Dev D, Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se, Band Vaaje, Dulla Bhatti Wala, and Carry on Jatta II.
His comic timing leaves the audience in splits every single time.
All Punjabis have danced to his tunes! He is a famous name in the Punjabi music industry.
Thanks to some very groovy numbers such as Double Dhamaka,
The Very Best of Amrit Maan, and Punjab-Di-Shaan.
He has also acted in a few movies such as Channa Mereya.
She is a Canadian-born actress who acted in multiple soap operas and Punjabi movies.
She is best known for her debut role in 1998 alongside Dev Anand in the movie Main Solah Baras Ki.
Mankirt is a top Punjabi singer from Haryana, very well known for his hit songs.
Fondly known as Mani, he is one of the leading trendy singers at the moment.
He also starred in Main Teri Tu Mera.
Arjan Bajwa has made his mark across the country with Hindi and Telugu movies.
He started off down south with Telugu films but soon made it to Bollywood.
He is best known for his role in blockbuster movies such as Guru, Fashion, Rustom, and Kabir Singh.
Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar, Replay, Batchmate, and Batchmate 2 are a few popular albums that Jassi Gill is known for.
Alongside, his performance in various Punjabi and Bollywood movies such as Panga has been commendable over the years.
Soap opera lovers will definitely be fans of Sahil Anand, thanks to his memorable role in Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
If you are a movie lover, you will remember him from Student of the Year.
He was a part of MTV Roadies 4 and also a celebrity participant in Bigg Boss 10.
He is an internet entrepreneur who started his career at the tender age of 16. He founded many internet companies and became a millionaire at the age of 18! The motivational speaker, philanthropist, and entrepreneur is also a best-selling author. He penned the book The Dream, which took the country by storm.