WHAT TO DO AFTER YOUR HAIR RESTORATION SURGERY ?
- For the first 2-3 days, patients are advised to sleep on elevated pillows.
- Medications – including antibiotics and pain killers are prescribed for 2- 3 days.
- Next day of transplant, the bandage is removed and a mild shampoo & shower is allowed. For the rest of the week, shampoo and mild shower is to be taken on a regular basis. Further bandage is not required.
- Patients are advised to abstain from smoking for few weeks.
- Mild exercises are encouraged after first week but strenuous exercises can be resumed only after 2-3 weeks.